The wait is over: Suunto Eon Steel is here

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I've heard that Suunto will be proving dealers an updated launch timeframe within the next 2 weeks. If only they would update us here - the people following this thread are the same ones (maybe) hounding the dealers!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Oh man check this out!!!!!

31 DECEMBER 2014
SUUNTO EON STEEL SHIPMENTS HAVE STARTED

The first Suunto EON Steels leaving the factory in FinlandThe first Suunto EON Steels leaving the factory in Finland
Dear Divers,

We have great news for you! The team at the Suunto factory has been working very
hard at Christmas time, and we are pleased to tell you that the very first Suunto EON Steel dive computers have left Finland. At first the quantities are limited, but we will expand shipments as quickly as we can, ensuring the products are at dive stores by early spring.

Please follow the news via your local dive shop about the availability of Suunto EON Steel in your country.

Wishing you all a great and dive-packed year 2015!

Suunto Dive Team

PS. For a virtual test dive of the Suunto EON Steel, click here.

http://www.suunto.com/News/Suunto-EON-Steel-shipments-have-started/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I heard they might actually be shipping from Aqualung by the end of the month...can't wait!

Just out if curiosity- did this November Release date item release yet... Now that it's January and all....

Well there was the Pre-Release (Aug), the the official release (Oct), then the re-release (Dec), then the re-re-release (Dec 31st), so hopefully we will have them in our hands by the end of the month. Because a re-re-re-release just sounds like you have issues.

Well there was the Pre-Release (Aug), the the official release (Oct), then the re-release (Dec), then the re-re-release (Dec 31st), so hopefully we will have them in our hands by the end of the month. Because a re-re-re-release just sounds like you have issues.

And the re-re-release doesn't? Haha :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

My waiting was over on 6th of January, Thanks Suunto!!
First test coming soon…
AK

My waiting was over on 6th of January, Thanks Suunto!!
First test coming soon…

Did you get this as a special review version, or through normal retail channels?

Back
Top Bottom