Splash... No fins :(

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

On nice calm water, if we're all waiting on the surface, I'll occasionally start my descent without my reg in .... And usually around 10-15 seconds later I remember to put it in.

Similarly when kayaking, I generally forget that I can't breath underwater if I can't roll back over before bailing.... Need to figure a way to reprogram my brain again ....

I've forgotten my weight belt at the car a few times on shore dives with looooong walks uphill both ways ......

BRad

My fins story was a shore dive on Maui...

Mine was on a liveaboard in the Bahamas. Fortunately I didn't forget my GoPro...

[video=youtube;OqXusbLUfKA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OqXusbLUfKA[/video]

(2003) Teaching advanced off of a boat in Dubai, gave a great brief and example of a giant stride, asked "any questions? Now, can someone get me my fins?)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:lol:

No problem with fins or mask, but got to the islands to do some video shoots and realized that my GoPro camera was back home - forgot to take it with me. Now I keep it with my gear, all ready to go - camera, light, mount in my goPro travel case (http://bit.ly/onthegocase). Won't make that mistake again!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

No problem with fins or mask, but got to the islands to do some video shoots and realized that my GoPro camera was back home - forgot to take it with me. Now I keep it with my gear, all ready to go - camera, light, mount in my goPro travel case (Amazon.com : Gopro® Storage Case for New Hero 4, HD Hero3+, 3, 2, 1 Camera Large Size Travel Case ~ Black ~ LIFETIME Guarantee - Ideal For Travel or Home Storage - Lockable Water-Resistant Protection with Foam Padding ~ Mesh Pocket with Zipper for C). Won't make that mistake again!

Wait - the trip was mainly to take video, and you forgot the video camera? Oy. Feel ya brother!

O ring fell off just before a night dive. It was my friend who was visiting me on the Big Island. No spare o rings. I made one with a piece of wet suit. Not that's a first.

I've seen that done before. I think my buddy may have done it once. I geared up with no fins, but realized it when I stood up. Tough to put them on when wearing everything else.

Glad you had a great holiday of diving. :D

Back
Top Bottom