Blue Heron Bridge Trolls

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
TrainWreck1.gif
train-wreck5.gif

You are a bit late to the party with that, Dan.

Ohh look it looks nice out today...

Anyone going to the bridge..

Think enough space has been wasted on this and would like to get back to conditions and what folks are seeing.
Will try to post some pics from our last six days of dives there.
John

Thanks John. I tried about three pages ago w no luck ... maybe you will do better. Kelly took some fantastic photos I'm sure the group would love to see them. As far as conditions, I heard yesterday was icky green and reports from 5 to 10ft at best viz. Good thing we're going into a weekend of not-so-good tide times. Hopefully it will clear up soon.

Oh for Pete's sake, anyone who would think I would seriously stab a kid is ridiculous. It was never meant as an actual threat of what I would truly do. If you think it was, then maybe you need to reevaluate things a bit. And the person who owes an apology is the one who actually DID perform rudeness. Yet, DD seems to not even consider what his kid did was a rude event.

I was glad to see him finally post a video of an eel going about it's business with less interference. It was much more interesting.

Is it ridiculous only because you say so? At the time it seemed more like the intimidating words of a bully. Though you say your offensive post was not to be believed, clearly the father of the child, and other readers did not see any indication it was anything other than than the threat you delivered. I would think an apology would have been a natural response. You, however seem surprisingly unwilling to say you are genuinely sorry and totally unrepentant. You could try to apologize at this late date, but by now many would see it as a hollow statement.

At least for me, with society what it is today, the judgment you exhibit as a LEO is somewhat frightening.

Please consider the information in the link below, when you make a threat via the internet.

Supreme Court To Decide When A Facebook Death Threat Should Send You To Prison - Forbes

I read the Lake Okeechobee is being drawn down again and they are releasing water down through the STAs. Jupiter is reporting bad viz too, so I'm guessing the bridge viz may be affected.

Everyone, this thread is about diving and the critters at BHB.

We talking about a nasty critter at BHB and how to dispose of it. :rofl3:

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom