Blue Heron Bridge Trolls

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a strange place. I put up probably my most innocuous BHB video to date and get more heat for it than any others?

• I'm compared to Michael Vick
  • Dan Volker comes to my defense..
  • A Women threatens to do stab my child

• :confused::confused::confused:

I threatened to poke him in the leg with my pointer. The fact that the mods removed that comment but saw fit to leave all the replies to it negated the removal altogether.

Bottom line is that you have been posting questionable videos for a long time. Now you are posting videos of a kid who dives quite well, but ruins his skills video by openly being rude to other divers. My post about the pointer was more in jest than in any way serious, but how about teaching your kid some manners

I threatened to poke him in the leg with my pointer. The fact that the mods removed that comment but saw fit to leave all the replies to it negated the removal altogether.
:angrymob: [emoji14]itchfork:

#****ingpigs #outofcontrol #sarcasm #readingcomprehension

You're swimming upstream Joannie!

---------- Post added January 15th, 2015 at 07:56 AM ----------

OK, but you're one bad manicure away from a thread in Accident and Incidents that says EEL MOLESTER LOSES PART OF A FINGER...
Hey we could start a nail clinic - specialize in replacing fungused toenails with fresh, clean (saltwater preserved) fingernails. They oughta fit, and I'm sure we could buy a medical franchise from the guy in Hialeah with the dental practice in his garage! There's bound to be good money in West Palm and Boca for this!
:doctor:

So ... did anyone happen to notice the pretty seahorse photos I posted the other day?

I sure as heck remember the little frogfish picture you posted but I won't mention it because since I can't ever seem to find them and all of my friends can I don't want people out there to know they exist because then they'll wonder why I don't have any pictures of them.

Maybe I should hire dumpsters kid to go scouting for me, or do you think I can interrogate the eels into giving up the info on frogfish hiding spots?!!

So ... did anyone happen to notice the pretty seahorse photos I posted the other day?

Yep....your usual great pics. You always bring something beautiful to the room.

But I held off on "liking" you til this morning....was pouting.

It was soooo disappointing to text you Tuesday to see if you wanted to dive BHB this week and get the response:
"I already did...yesterday !!!"

:D

MB:
You're swimming upstream Joannie!

LOL. I know but I thought it worth a shot!

I sure as heck remember the little frogfish picture you posted but I won't mention it because since I can't ever seem to find them and all of my friends can

You know that if I happened to see one and you were close by I would show you. Remember the little yellow sh a few years ago? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom