Hanging up my fins...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks for the nice words guys. I sure will miss it but lately a lot of the guys that I had been diving with on the team have also hung it up so we will probably still dive together a bit. There have already been some talk of going to Florida this month. And I still can check out the forum so I can keep up with the latest stuff. Like I said earlier, it is now going to be all about clearer and warmer water! Stay safe-Jim

James,

Clearer and warmer waters to you my friend. What you did made a difference.

Fraternally,

John Ski

if you're willing to share it with the world and can find the time, you could have quite a book on your hands. Sounds like you've had a career most people, diver or not, would want to read about.

Hi Menk,

Funny you said that as I have written a book. It is about what I did for 34 years and it is 360 pages long. However I will not publish it until I actually retire for good from my LE job, And there is quite a bit of diving stories in there that I believe most divers would enjoy reading. Take care!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom