New Resort Opening in Triton Bay, West Papua

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hi all its been awhile for me out of the water but thought Id throw a line of positive feedback if jt17 is Leeza I got an email recently about this and having dived with her as a cruise director on one of my Komodo trips. I havent been to Triton bay, have heard a lot about it and previous unrest but Im sure its all of the past now..? Best of luck with the new venture and hope some Scubaboarders can support the new op.

Good luck with the new venture. We send divers to two of the most popular resorts and will add you to our list.

Yip I got the email from Leeza too. And I wish them a huge amount of luck for this adventure they are on. One really needs to have the patience of a saint to work in deepest darkest Indo.
I'm looking forward to hearing how the soft opening goes and how the diving is.

Hi all its been awhile for me out of the water but thought Id throw a line of positive feedback if jt17 is Leeza I got an email recently about this and having dived with her as a cruise director on one of my Komodo trips. I havent been to Triton bay, have heard a lot about it and previous unrest but Im sure its all of the past now..? Best of luck with the new venture and hope some Scubaboarders can support the new op.

Thanks Gee. Leeza is my business partner and she will be running the diving operations amongst other things. The previous unrest was mainly due to the locals feeling like they were not getting any benefits from visiting tourists. A resort is slightly different as we have spent time there, invested into the local community, and will be providing a few jobs.

JT

My trip for 2016 is still in the planning stages - been a bit too busy to get to it - but I'm certainly coming over JT17 ;-) The website is very informative and I'm following on FB - love seeing all the new developments you are both making there.

Al, Alison, Gavin - if you fancy joining me let me know ;-)
Cheers and best of luck for what is sure to be a huge success,
Susie

My trip for 2016 is still in the planning stages - been a bit too busy to get to it - but I'm certainly coming over JT17 ;-) The website is very informative and I'm following on FB - love seeing all the new developments you are both making there.

Al, Alison, Gavin - if you fancy joining me let me know ;-)
Cheers and best of luck for what is sure to be a huge success,
Susie

Good to see you on this board Susie and we look forward to seeing you in 2016!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom