Dive Op in St Thomas

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Nuts4koi

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
I will be on RCCL Legend of the Seas from Jan 16 to the 26th 2015. Does anyone know the dive op RCCL uses at St. Thomas? They do have a two tank dive offered there.

The cruise op has a reputation of providing short boat dives. Go with Blue Island Divers or Admiralty Dive Center instead - either pick you up at the cruise port. If your ship docks at Crown Point instead of WICO, you can walk to Blue Island. There also may be a shore dive cruise option offered at Coki Beach with Coki Beach Dive Club - kind of a meh dive though.

I am on the same boat and using Blue Island. I have used them several times in the past and have never been disappointed.

What do they charge for a two tank dive? I didn't find prices on their website. I will be bringing my own gear.

Disregard my silly question. I didn't look hard enough. lol Hope to see you on the ship.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom