You know you're a diver when...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

You know you're a diver when...

Everyone is giving the " Thumps Up " sign when their excited about something & your giving the " OK " sign.

When I was getting my OW cert years ago I was showing my at-the-time 8yr old daughter all the signals. A few weeks later she was rollerskating down the street and fell. She got up, brushed herself off, and without even turning around gave me one of these...

Dominica_837.jpg

We just finished packing for a 10 day cave diving trip. I can't say that we got 10 days worth of clothes in a carry-on (we didn't) but they are definitely less than a quarter of what we are taking! (If we were staying in a condo with laundry facilities, instead of a GD hotel without, I'd take a lot less :) )

Reactions: RJP
You know you are a diver when you wear your BC as a jacket on the airplane so you won't have to pay excess weight charges on your checked bag.

Great idea, I had missed that!

You know you're a diver when.....you spent years turning your taps and shower faucet all the way on, and a half turn back :)

Back
Top Bottom