Xdeep black Compass

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The_Norwegian

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hi,

Have a Xdeep Black eanx which I'm very happy with. However, there is one thing that starts to annoy me, and that is that I have to calibrate the Compass before every dive. If I don't, the heading will show 359 degrees whateher heading I have under water. Anyone else with simular experience? Or do Anyone know how often you are supposed to calibrate the compass?

Thats strange. I had my Black EANx for about a year, and only calibrated it once when I first got it. And its been accurate ever since..

Hey, please visit a nearest xDeep dealer in order to check proper function as it should be done (compass calibrating) very rarely. If any problem with reaching proper customer service / delay / questions you can contact TecDiveGear.com an American / Canadian xDeep distributor or xdeep.eu if your location is outside America's.

Back
Top Bottom