Greetings from Eugene, OR

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

UofO Scaup

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hello fellow divers. Please allow me to introduce myself.
My name is Martin and I live in Eugene, OR. My wife and I received out OW certification last July. We completed our AOW in October and are currently enrolled in Rescue diver course and should receive our certification mid December.
In October we went on a diving vacation in Bonaire and did 20 dives each over a span of 7 days. Wonderful experience. We had so much fun that we immediately book a trip to Cozumel after we returned from Bonaire. Really looking forward to returning to the Caribbean. Over half our dives have been in the local area in cold water.
I'm developing an interest in UW photography and video. I currently have Sony Alpha equipment so I'm looking for some equipment that might be compatible with my current gear. Also considering a GoPro setup.
We are really excited about diving and look forward to learning from all the experienced divers on this site.

Best Regards,

Martin

Hello fellow divers. Please allow me to introduce myself.
My name is Martin and I live in Eugene, OR. My wife and I received out OW certification last July. We completed our AOW in October and are currently enrolled in Rescue diver course and should receive our certification mid December.
In October we went on a diving vacation in Bonaire and did 20 dives each over a span of 7 days. Wonderful experience. We had so much fun that we immediately book a trip to Cozumel after we returned from Bonaire. Really looking forward to returning to the Caribbean. Over half our dives have been in the local area in cold water.
I'm developing an interest in UW photography and video. I currently have Sony Alpha equipment so I'm looking for some equipment that might be compatible with my current gear. Also considering a GoPro setup.
We are really excited about diving and look forward to learning from all the experienced divers on this site.

Best Regards,

Martin

Welcome and

Go DUCKS !!!

Hello fellow divers. ... My name is Martin and I live in Eugene, OR. My wife and I received out OW certification last July. ...

Welcome!

People who don't miss Newport have probably never been to Newport. (I miss that whole coast!)

Did you do OW/AOW locally?

Welcome!

People who don't miss Newport have probably never been to Newport. (I miss that whole coast!)

I don't miss Newport, but I live there, lol. Wish tides were better for diving the jetty.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk 2

Welcome!

We did our OW in Florence, OR at Woahink Lake and the North Jetty. Our AOW was at Mike's Beach Resort on Hood Canel in WA.
I haven't had the opportunity to dive at Newport yet. The wife and I are planning to volunteer at the Oregon Coast Aquarium so I imagine we'll be spending a lot more time in Newport.
Where did you dive in Newport?

oregon.jpg

We did our OW in Florence, OR at Woahink Lake and the North Jetty. Our AOW was at Mike's Beach Resort on Hood Canel in WA.
I haven't had the opportunity to dive at Newport yet. The wife and I are planning to volunteer at the Oregon Coast Aquarium so I imagine we'll be spending a lot more time in Newport.
Where did you dive in Newport?

I have friends that dive the aquarium and have a lot of fun doing it. It sounds like a blast but a long way foor me to drive every month.

Back
Top Bottom