What's your favorite dive light brand?

What's your favorite dive light board?

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dive scurion.

Has an 800 lumen spot than runs a very tight beam and an 800 lumen floodlight very wide angle.

It'll run both simultaneously for about 4 hours or you can program it to run one or the other at varying levels etc. tiny tiny canister. Brilliant

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Heck the only "dive" lights I use night or day are my Sola 1200s or 2000s since I always carry my video rig with me and they offer redundancy

Sea Elite Rechargeable 1000 Lumen LED Light I got at Diver Supply was a grest choice.

Princeton Tec, Sola

Fantasea Blue-Ray Action Video LED 700 Lumens Light - great for day dives to light up crevases and fantastic for night dives. Super bright on the highest setting but the lower settings are good as well and wide angle. Uses two CR123's or (my choice) one rechargable 18650. Best part - it's a small (very small) hand held unit. Very big illumination with a tiny footprint.

At DEMA this year I discovered DiveRites LX20 Primary handheld light. I absolutely fell in love with it. I had originally shopped for better secondary lights. My problem is that at greater depths, I would be unable to turn them on as you would have to twist them. The LX20 is almost as small as my secondary lights and turns on via a rotary magnetic switch which is unaffected by depth. It is more powerful than my current canister light.

I am getting two of them. One as my primary and the other is my secondary/primary.

Underwater Light Dude. Best light and best service. Bobby's level of customer service is beyond top notch. The quality of the product is amazing and if you have any issues with the product - he stands behind his product and fixes it.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom