Worthington X8, 130 cf, 3442 psi SCUBA cylander, Thermo valve w/cap & boot in NE Ohio

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

wmspdi

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Worthington X8 (8" diam) 130 cubic foot SCUBA tank, Thermo 3442 psi DIN valve with yoke insert, valve cap and boot. This tank is galvenized steel and in like new condition. This tank was never used and has been in storage with an 800 psi packing fill since purchased.

I purchased this tank 4 years ago to replace set of banded double 100's I sold. Shortly after purchase I had a shoulder injury that kept me out of the water for 2 years. Due to advancing age I no longer participate in the type of diving where I would use this tank. The tank was manufactured in June of 2007 and will require a hydro test. These tanks are no longer made by Worthington and are becoming rare. If you are an "air hog", need extra gas for extended dives, or just don't ever want to be the person to have to "call the dive" because you are low on air then this tank is perfect for you.

SALE PRICE $300.00

For sale in the Northeast Ohio/Western Pennsylvania area only. I am willing to meet the buyer a resonable distance from Youngstown, Ohio for inspection and delivery. NO SHIPPING. Payment shall be in cash on delivery. Call Three Three Zero 360 Nine one five seven with any questions or to purchase.

D7C_1170.jpgD7C_1174.jpgD7C_1173.jpgD7C_1179.jpgD7C_1180.jpg

Youngstown, Ohio. Just off the Ohio turnpike near the Ohio/Pa border.

Sorry, but no. I bought this from a LDS so I do not have the packaging.

I looked into this and without a commercial UPS account the shipping costs to Ft Lauderdale would be $55 to $60 (or more) plus packaging costs.

FINAL PRICE REDUCTION $225.00
No shipping or "lower offers" accepted on this item. If not sold by the end of the year
I will send it out for a hydro test and place it back in service for NITROX only use.

NO LONGER AVAILABLE.
I have decided to hydro this tank and place it back in service.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom