What is going on Santa's list

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

We are done on gear but we are spending the holidays in the Carribean.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Scooter
rebreather (maybe)
video lights
Yucatan or Bahamas cave diving trip

I'm in need of a new water bottle, and I've recently found out about TankH2Os. It's a pretty cool looking bottle and I'm looking forward to how well it serves me..

View attachment 198329

But an off day would be a really good gift as well :D

I just looked at one of these. I'm afraid it would crush pretty easily

Don

Sent from my iPad

I just looked at one of these. I'm afraid it would crush pretty easily

Don

Sent from my iPad

My Boyfriend bought me one of these (TankH2O) for my birthday a few months ago. In my opinion, it's pretty darned sturdy and durable. It probably won't survive if you run it over with your car, but otherwise, it will hold up great! Mine hasn't been crushed or dented yet with normal use and it's a fun conversation piece :)

With my family and friends, I have learned that it is best not to ask for dive gear. They have no idea what to get, and even spelling it out for them.

With my family and friends, I have learned that it is best not to ask for dive gear. They have no idea what to get, and even spelling it out for them.

I have an answer for that..... I email them my amazon wish list.

Don

Sent from my iPad

There was only one thing on my list this year:

Saint Nick naughty list.jpg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom