Cochran EMC-20H 3fo2/2po2 helium computer

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

KD8NPB

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
(pardon the polyurethane adhesive on my hand!)

For Sale:
Cochran EMC-20H
3fo2/2po2 model (It can do 3 mixes with adjustable o2, 2 have adjustable he, it can also run as FO2 for rebreathers)

This unit has no buttons. There are three contacts on the side that you short to perform unit functions.

Gas switching is automated. You set depth & time you want certain mixes to activate (Such as Mix 2 : 50%, 70 ft, 10 min duration...once you exceed 70 ft for 10 min, the computer will automatically switch to Mix 2 : 50% once you have ascended back up to 70 ft).

This unit is all about minimized failure points and maximum durability. It is in use by the US Military.

The screen is a little scratched up, but other than that, it works perfectly. The wrist strap is long gone...converted to bungees.

Comes with the factory pelican case and analyst USB hookup (I DO NOT HAVE THE SOFTWARE...NEVER NEEDED IT).

$500 shipped 48 CONUS

No shipping to Nigeria...If you're international, feel free to ask!

---------- Post added November 14th, 2014 at 04:28 PM ----------

Price will go down on Monday if I don't get any offers!

(your mailbox is full)

if it doesn't sell, please keep me in mind. it is my favorite computer and dove with it for years until she passed away. I am an independent instructor and if I can get a couple students, i'll take it.

good luck and let me know if the price drops. i'm tight on cash, but will find a way to get it. $500 or less is a FANTASTIC deal.

cheers,

--carlos
jcaelitescuba.com

(your mailbox is full)

if it doesn't sell, please keep me in mind. it is my favorite computer and dove with it for years until she passed away. I am an independent instructor and if I can get a couple students, i'll take it.

good luck and let me know if the price drops. i'm tight on cash, but will find a way to get it. $500 or less is a FANTASTIC deal.

cheers,

--carlos
jcaelitescuba.com

Whoops! Thanks for the heads up. I'll give it another week.

$260 SHIPPED 48 CONUS

Final drop. It's a steal.

Back
Top Bottom