women's medium/short drysuit

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

arkheel

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Looking to buy a used drysuit for a 5' 2", 125 lb. female.

Live in North Carolina. Would prefer to buy locally, but am willing to pay for shipping.

Thanks in advance.

Around how much are you willing to spend? My wife is 5'3" and 140lb and has a whites drysuit that she only used a few dives for and now only dives warm water. I can take some pictures if you're interested.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

How much I'd spend would depend on the type of suit, condition, accessories, etc. I'm definitely interested in seeing some photos of the suit. It sounds like it could be a good fit.

Ok, I'll get some pics and details for you. I should maybe ask the wife too........lol.

Oops.......apparently I'm not allowed to sell her suit. I got the talk last night.......

I have a womens WaterProof Sedna, size small, attached bootsize is 24. Pictures available, and would include the drybag for it. It probably needs the neck and wrist seals looked at, but it was well taken care of.

I have a DUI TLSSE (budget version of the TLS350 - back entry suit). It's a stock women's medium short (I'm 5'3", and about 128 lbs). I purchased it new in 2009 for $1,400. It's got Zipseals on the neck and wrists, 2 bellows pockets, CF200 knee pads, and a flap to protect the zipper. I've used it for about 200 dives, so it had visible wear but it's still dry. I sent it back to DUI in 2010 to get a couple of patches put on some wear spots and to reseal the seams. If you're interested, I can send pics.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom