Blue Heron Bridge Trolls

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am back down in Melbourne working for a couple of weeks and was able to bring my dive gear. I have a new new camera to play with and thought I might could use a gued to help me find good subjects to terrorize. I tried Scuba_Jenny but she is otherwise engaged at that moment. Anyone else out there with experience as a guide at BHB that might be interested?

Sent from my SM-P900 using Tapatalk

Can anybody confirm the identity of the attached?

Are they a lined seahorse and shortnose batfish?

Thanks in advance.

_DSC3077.jpg_DSC3093.jpg

I am back down in Melbourne working for a couple of weeks and was able to bring my dive gear. I have a new new camera to play with and thought I might could use a gued to help me find good subjects to terrorize. I tried Scuba_Jenny but she is otherwise engaged at that moment. Anyone else out there with experience as a guide at BHB that might be interested?
Sent from my SM-P900 using Tapatalk

David Sanchez guides. And on Nov 8th he has one of his group get togethers. Not necessarily a guided dive just a group of friends diving together but the more eyes the better to spot things. Look for him on his Facebook page: Blue Heron Bridge Photography. You can also ask if he is available for private guides. Also Elaine Blum is an awesome finder & also on Facebook. She will do private guides not sure what either charges. But you can't go wrong with either of them check their photos. Also Jeff & Mark when not working at Force E or teaching guide too. If you are in town Nov 6th there is a free Night dive so just sign up at Force E. Have fun

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom