Hello from Tennessee

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Welcome to ScubaBoard and the 70% of the planet that is under water!

LOL....I feel there is still some diving left in the season so we can try another time. Yea I am sure you are dreading the warm waters of FL and cave diving LOL. I am heading to FL in Dec to do a little fun diving myself for a week.

---------- Post added October 6th, 2014 at 09:17 PM ----------

And I thought I was the only one who heard that! LOL [\QUOTE]

:rofl3::rofl3::rofl3: Then again... I've got a very tough instructor. Just ask Drrich2. I had learned from the best before I taught him!:D

OFFICER737

Your location in Cooksville brings back memories...As a youth I attended Castle Heights Military Academy (CHMA) over the pike a piece in Lebanon. CHMA closed it's doors many years ago before your time and possibly your father and grandfather's age or awareness.

I would strongly suggest that you make personal contact and stick with Tammy Strom, aka TStromdiver like a police K-9 to a bad boy's leg. She has over a 1000 dives and is developing into a very compedent underwater Instructor-- Unquestionably the most active and knowledgeable in your area.

SDM

I'm always willing to learn! LOL

Actually I have heard of CHMA! Not a lot but a little bit of it.

OFFICER737

Your location in Cooksville brings back memories...As a youth I attended Castle Heights Military Academy (CHMA) over the pike a piece in Lebanon. CHMA closed it's doors many years ago before your time and possibly your father and grandfather's age or awareness.

I would strongly suggest that you make personal contact and stick with Tammy Strom, aka TStromdiver like a police K-9 to a bad boy's leg. She has over a 1000 dives and is developing into a very compedent underwater Instructor-- Unquestionably the most active and knowledgeable in your area.

SDM

---------- Post added October 8th, 2014 at 07:18 PM ----------

LOL tough instructors seem to be the best for some reason

LOL....I feel there is still some diving left in the season so we can try another time. Yea I am sure you are dreading the warm waters of FL and cave diving LOL. I am heading to FL in Dec to do a little fun diving myself for a week.

:rofl3::rofl3::rofl3: Then again... I've got a very tough instructor. Just ask Drrich2. I had learned from the best before I taught him!:D

---------- Post added October 8th, 2014 at 07:19 PM ----------

LOL tough instructors seem to be the best for some reason

I'm out of Cookeville. We frequent Philadelphia quarry and loch low minn. I wonder if loch low minn is open this weekend. Probably going to hit philly.

Sent from my iPad so please excuse the brevity and typos. 8^)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom