2014 Fallfest Megadive

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

It was great to get my yearly dive in with Jeano and Fred. Discovered the limits of some gear in the process. We did the Bone Room/Big Room circuit and then the Keyhole Bypass on the way out. Perhaps Fred will post the vid of me getting stuck for a few seconds in there. :D Sunday AM I got to dive with Scuba Sam at Peacock. I got to dive the Dive Rite Nomad LTZ in my dry suit and twin LP85s. We got back to the Peanut restriction and turned the dive. Very peaceful and relaxing dive. Had lunch at Alice's Restaurant (no, you can't anything you want there) and dinner at the Do Wok In. We are here in Ft Lauderdale for an appointment and then it's back to Key Largo. I can't wait to get back there.

Did anyone claim the sunglasses? I sent a pm? Lost some glasses that are photochromic. Let me know. Thanks!

Sent from my LG-MS770 using Tapatalk

Photos (dirty): Fallfest MegaDIVE 2014

DSC_1748.jpg

Sitting here in Tavernier, getting ready for another warm day but wishing that Mega Dive was a week long. With the three groups of college students, this was our youngest crowd ever. It was great to see so many kids interested in Scuba.

Beautiful imagery! Thanks for sharing!

---------- Post added October 28th, 2014 at 07:18 AM ----------

Sitting here in Tavernier, getting ready for another warm day but wishing that Mega Dive was a week long. With the three groups of college students, this was our youngest crowd ever. It was great to see so many kids interested in Scuba.

I agree! They were all a great group too! I really enjoyed their company and perspectives. Looking forward to seeing them at more events!

Last edited:
I had a great time meeting all the new peeps!

Hot off the wire.
Spring Fool's Megadive 2015 April 10th - 12th.
Mark your calendars now!

I'll start a new thread about 3 months out and put a link to the end of this one.

See you then!

It was great to get my yearly dive in with Jeano and Fred. Discovered the limits of some gear in the process. We did the Bone Room/Big Room circuit and then the Keyhole Bypass on the way out. Perhaps Fred will post the vid of me getting stuck for a few seconds in there. :D Sunday AM I got to dive with Scuba Sam at Peacock. I got to dive the Dive Rite Nomad LTZ in my dry suit and twin LP85s. We got back to the Peanut restriction and turned the dive. Very peaceful and relaxing dive. Had lunch at Alice's Restaurant (no, you can't anything you want there) and dinner at the Do Wok In. We are here in Ft Lauderdale for an appointment and then it's back to Key Largo. I can't wait to get back there.

I will mention it to Fred and see if he can put the video up on here...!
(of course , some of us would like to see the Go-Pro video someone else took)

Thanks Pete , for coming along with us !
It was a great dive.

Thanks!
Jeano

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom