Your job............

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I mow my parents Lawn, wash the windows on their house, and do some accounting for my dad. All so that I can go scuba diving every 2 weeks. But then again, im only 14

kman458:
i feel kinda stupid with all the other jobs as i was general manager at a motorcycle dealership but i figure someone has to sell ya'll the toys you have.

I spent six years working as an auto mechanic before I decided to go to law school. It turned out to be the most interesting/respected job on my resume when I interviewed for legal jobs.

Production Engineer for a pressure pipe manufacturer (the big pipes used in water distribution systems - up to 12-foot diameter) and a Naval Reserve officer.

Movie projectionist. I was the projection manager at the AMC Mesquite 30, I was over there for five years. A couple of months ago I started at the Studio Movie Grill in Plano. Also do some after hours work at the Addison location.

I have been a Overhead Lineman/Foreman for the local power company for 30 years. Thursday all that changes. I had a little booboo with a four wheeler 18 months ago and the career is about to end. We'll have an accomodation meeting to see if there is anything I can do and then they'll make me take long term disability. So I'll be doing nothing!

Joe

I fly MD-11 aircraft internationally. Been flying for thirty two years. Best advice ever given was by a high school guidance counselor. "You will never be an airline pilot". I walked out of her office and said "Watch me". Worst word in the English language. _CAN'T_

aircraft maintenance for the airlines dfw actually a crewchief.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom