The Walking Dead

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Oh sure, ruin the whole thing for the rest of us.
Should I have used the spoiler tag?

---------- Post added October 13th, 2014 at 11:54 PM ----------

Btw this image on Tapatalk is disturbing...
1191fdaff643097439ae1e7e87a20739.jpg

I was (re)watching the marathon (1-4) & had high expectation for season 5.
And last night premiere was simply amazing, probably the best opening so far.

Heart-pounding scene as early as few minutes from the beginning, more blood & flesh, more actions, heroic, FAST FAST FAST story. Destroy dat Terminus in just one episode lol!
Rick is getting bad***, CAROL stole the show FTW!

I wish they gave Michonne more portion of the show.

Does anybody think scientist guy with the mullet knows what he's talking about?

The only thing I got is "fire with fire". Sorry I can't listen to robots very well. :))

Does anybody think scientist guy with the mullet knows what he's talking about?

My take (and I haven't read the comic - so no spoiler tags for anyone) he wants to release a pathogen to kill the walkers.

Not really sure that's a good idea considering what happened last time a pathogen got loose!

My take (and I haven't read the comic - so no spoiler tags for anyone) he wants to release a pathogen to kill the walkers.

Not really sure that's a good idea considering what happened last time a pathogen got loose!

My thoughts on that are, if the virus is already in everyone (you die, you turn), killing all the walkers doesn't really solve the problem. You're getting rid of the walkers that are running around but you aren't solving the problem with the dead continuing to rise. Rick and company know that everyone has the virus due to what they learned in the CDC in the first season, they should know that mullet boy is full of it.

But is he full of it?

I don't think a guy who lived in his mom's basement playing online video games all day is really a scientist.

The series is not always true to the books.

Just watched season premiere.

Bad ass.

The propane tank blowing was a bit unbelievable. LOL.

Back
Top Bottom