So Would You Go To Indonesia Now?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Luke... That is just Indonesia!! I meant no problems with terror in response to the thread!!
Naaahh ...then it wasn't Indonesia but Singapore. :wink:

Don't tell me you've never had problems such as (tick when encountered) flight/ferry delayed/canceled, boat/driver/taxi/hotel/dive centre not picking you up on time, dish you ordered replaced by a random one, wrong bill, "sorry finished, habis sudah" most famous sentence, current not like expected, etc.

Isn't that precisely why we loooove Indonesia?

Luke... That is just Indonesia!! I meant no problems with terror in response to the thread!!
I was pulling your leg, Jake. :wink:

Would I go to Indonesia now?
Yes, sitting in the airport in Little Rock waiting for the first leg. Can't wait. I love indo.

So, I went... and it was awesome. Don't know why I hesitated. I think mainly my family was reading all this stuff in the news, and I got sucked in by it. Anyway, Lembeh delivered big time. Hairy octopus, and a mototi octopus in the same day! Otherwise great critter action all around. I grossly over exaggerated any safety issues, and am so glad I went.

Anyway, Lembeh delivered big time. Hairy octopus, and a mototi octopus in the same day! Otherwise great critter action all around.

Awesome. I lucked out and got some good pics of a Hairy last year, my guide was just about going ape sh--t. What site were they at?

24 days and counting for me till Lembeh/Komodo :D

Nudi Falls and Pantai Parigi

Hairy and Mototi yesterday at Lembeh, diving with NAD:

Lemb-27.jpg
Lemb-39.jpg

Awesome shots! I couldn't get the mototi to flash that ring like that.

WOW. I'd probably dive past that hairy many times without noticing it wasn't just a ball of algae.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom