Sherwood SR-1 Free Flows at Cold Water Depth

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Give up with the SR.-1
I went to Apeks after my fruitless journey with my lds and Sherwood,
Had it not been my instructor urging me to use this regularly in the beginning I would've had Apeks from the start.

Well, for now , Sherwood rep has posted they have reached an agreement with ALL people who have contacted them (see their post a few up) I have Several pieces of Sherwood and Genesis equiptment. All the rest of it works great and is of good quality. Have never had a reason to contact them before. This will be a good test. I will post as needed to document any progress.

Hi all,
We just wanted to let all the participants of this thread know that there is a person to contact at the technical/engineering department in case you have technical questions, require additional information about the functionality of any of our products or assistance on how to process returns, warranties, etc; here you go:

mauriciomoreno@cramerdecker.com

Feel free to use that contact info going forward.

Sincerely
Sherwood Scuba Team.

Give up with the SR.-1
I went to Apeks after my fruitless journey with my lds and Sherwood,
Had it not been my instructor urging me to use this regularly in the beginning I would've had Apeks from the start.

Well, for now , Sherwood rep has posted they have reached an agreement with ALL people who have contacted them (see their post a few up) I have Several pieces of Sherwood and Genesis equiptment. All the rest of it works great and is of good quality. Have never had a reason to contact them before. This will be a good test. I will post as needed to document any progress.

---------- Post added October 2nd, 2014 at 01:00 PM ----------

Could you e-mail again? I have no way to correlate "screen names" used on scuba board and real people who write to my address. BTW, I checked all my e-mails from Monday 22 to Friday 26 and I responded to all of them.

Mauricio M

Hi all,
We just wanted to let all the participants of this thread know that there is a person to contact at the technical/engineering department in case you have technical questions, require additional information about the functionality of any of our products or assistance on how to process returns, warranties, etc; here you go:

mauriciomoreno@cramerdecker.com

Feel free to use that contact info going forward.

Sincerely
Sherwood Scuba Team.

That is who I contacted. Have not heard back. It was a week ago. update: I re-sent my email , and he responded with someone regional to contact instead. So I will contact them tomorrow.

Last edited:
Ok, contacted Vince with Diversco Supply USA as instructed. , He was very helpfull, told me to send in my reg, and they would let me know. Said turnaround time is a weeek. So far so good, shipping off today.

Reg has been received back, repair states they replaced a "stem" and adjusted it. So far so good, time will tell.

I was contacted by Mauricio 2 weeks ago!
I am in the process of getting my situation straightened out.
Thanks to Mauricio.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I believe the manual said "DIVING IN WATER TEMPERATURES LESS THEN 50 DEGREES CAN BRING ON OPERATIONAL ISSUES"

That being said...I dove 110 at 37 degrees with no issues.

Back
Top Bottom