October Roll Call

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

deepstops

Blacklight Poster
ScubaBoard Sponsor
Reaction score
# of dives
Who will be in CZM around October 4 thru October 12?

Deepstops - 10/4 - 10/12 - Vista Del Mar / Dive Paradise Express trips
Woodman - 10/18 - 10/25 - Casa Mexicana / Sea Robin
NJones259 - 10/22 - 10/27 - Hotel Coz - Opal's Dream

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Last edited:
I am currently playing lets may a deal with a Muslim co-worker. He needs to do a goat sacrifice between 10/6 and 10/8. I am trying to convince him to swap all three days for piety and kill multiple goats and that way I could take the next week off. If so I am heading south, looks like I need to haul a new bike down for Jorge Cabrera (DM at Tres Pelicanos, formally at Blue Angle)
FYI if anyone did not hear Jorge finished 69 overall and first in his class on the ½ Ironman last Sunday.

I will be there the 22nd thru 27th with my 10 year old grandson. Staying at Hotel Cozumel and diving with Opal's.

Does Opal's currently have their own boat? I was there in April (stop over on a cruise) and they sent me to Tres Pelicans - I was led to believe they were just a broker at this point.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Oct. 18th-25 and staying at Casa Mex. Diving with Sea Robin, as usual.

They will send divers over to TP if they don't have enough to send out a boat.They have been doing that for several years.Tres Pelicanos is also a great outfit to dive with but I have been diving with the guys at Opal's since they opened and really enjoy my dives with them.

Boy oh boy.... It is truly Octo-ambri in CZM right now. I didn't realize how low the low season gets here.

I'm having trouble finding afternoon trips. I started with Dive Paradise but for three days in a row, no PM trips so I'm switching Living UW for tomorrow and Thursday and Opal's Dream for Friday/Saturday. Anyway, the weather and diving are stellar, there are no crowds, and the drinks are good.

Life doesn't suck [emoji3]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom