Let's Go Diving!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Excellent. See you saturday night. It's been too long!

---------- Post added September 18th, 2014 at 06:56 PM ----------

Or at BH, either way. I'll have a cold beer or whiskey for you if you want one :)

You know I'll have the whiskey!

I look forward to it--always loved diving with you. I will be working on AN/DP with a student, and we will be sidemount. You will know us from across the lot.

You know I'll have the whiskey!

I look forward to it--always loved diving with you. I will be working on AN/DP with a student, and we will be sidemount. You will know us from across the lot.

I have been diving SM since May... but will be BM this weekend as I'm heading to FL in early October for some cave diving and don't have the SM Cave cert yet...

---------- Post added September 18th, 2014 at 07:07 PM ----------

I have been diving SM since May... but will be BM this weekend as I'm heading to FL in early October for some cave diving and don't have the SM Cave cert yet...
What SM system are you diving? I picked up the Halcyon Contour in April and LOVE IT. Broke down my HP100s for SM and they are amazing SM tanks...

---------- Post added September 18th, 2014 at 07:07 PM ----------

What SM system are you diving? I picked up the Halcyon Contour in April and LOVE IT. Broke down my HP100s for SM and they are amazing SM tanks...

I am using a Hollis SMS 75, with LP 85s on the sides.

Back
Top Bottom