Hurghada Hotel Locations?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Saad-A

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Hi gang,

I'm planning to stay a few days in Hurghada after a brothers/elphinstone liveaboard. My buddy & I are looking for some topside fun & socializing as well as a bit of diving.

We are looking for a well located hotel with a decent dive operator where we could dive in the morning & go out in the evening. Kinda like staying in Naama bay in Sharm, only, this time in Hurghada.

Any recommendations?

Cheers,
Saad A.

The Marriott is at the end of the pier the boats anchor on. It's very very well appointed , wonderful roo.s , great food , two pools...you will love it there I'm sure.

Thanks, bro..

Just looked it up, looks good.

Blue O Two always drop us off at The Marriott at the end of a liveaboard, we've always found it good.

What sort of hotel are you looking for?
When I dived with Small but pretty meets 5 stars | SUBEX - Diving in Egypt and the Red Sea since 1972 I stayed at the Luxor Hotel just up the dust road. But beware - in spite of the name it is a Egyptian *** B/B accomodation, clean, small rooms but decent plumbing, no luxury at all :wink:
For diving James&Mac have a great reputation, too

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom