Ningaloo whale sharks

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jpalcg

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hi,

I will be taking a whaleshark trip in exmouth in June and have been looking at some tour operators. Has anyone dive with Ningaloo Whale Sharks? (Ningaloo Whaleshark - Home). I liked the information on their site, the possibility of doing a dive on the reef, and the 3 years voucher warranty

Any other recommendations?

Thanks in advance
Joao

seen this?
IMPORTANT : Due to a boat engine exploding rather unhelpfull :( Ningaloo Whaleshark Swim is not currently offering diving tours.
Ningaloo Whaleshark - Exmouth diving

Check with alcina (Kristin) - one of our moderators. She lives/dives there so may know someone.

My top picks for the best quailty whaleshark operators:
Three Islands - amazing crew who run a tour that simply cannot be beat. These guys are standard setters, then they blow past the standards themselves.
Ningaloo Blue - another fab crew who also provide a top notch tour.
Ningaloo Whaleshark n Dive
OceanEco Adventures - haven't been out with them in a while but Marnie & Andy run a tight operation with a comfy boat and friendly crew. Intend to try to get out with them soon :)

If you want to dive the reef: Exmouth Diving Centre. These guys also do a good whaleshark tour so you might be able to build a package with them. Their crew is very friendly, fun & service focussed so you won't go wrong with them out on the water!

Happy to answer any questions & help however I can :)

Hi everyone,

I ended up diving with the Ningaloo Whalesharks. Great experience, very professional. The week I was there the sea was quite rough so there weren't that many days in which they went out. But we made it! Beautiful animals!

Unfortunately I could not dive the Navy Pier - no diving possible during that week (tried until the latest possible moment :( )

If you're interested you can read more at http://www.lifesauntering.com/2014/08/whale-sharks-swimming-giants.html

Cheers

www.lifesauntering.com - Travel and scuba diving blog with a dash of photography
www.facebook.com/lifesauntering

Back
Top Bottom