Cozumel, august 2014 - year of the pipehorse

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Love the shot of the painted elysias. And the juvie coney! How big was the Fringe-back nudi - he's new to me.

I love the patience with which you take photos. So many full on fishy faces. Thanks for that!

Absolutely stunning pics!
Thanks so much for sharing these with us. It just amazes me the variety of life down there.
John

Love the shot of the painted elysias. And the juvie coney! How big was the Fringe-back nudi - he's new to me.

The fringe-back nudibranch was almost an inch long. It was crawling across the sand when I swam directly over it. I would have missed it if I was a foot or two on either side. This was a new find for me so I was very excited.

As a very very amateur photographer, I am in awe of your pics......wow. The macro stuff is downright awesome. Thanks for sharing.

Jim,

Great pics - thanks for sharing your trip report. 20 days of diving - I am very jealous. :D

Only about 6 1/2 months and I will be back in Cozumel and staying at Scuba Club. :cool2:

Divegoose

Outstanding photos! I thoroughly enjoyed looking at them and didn't even get wet! I only wish I could see these creatures when I dive but only see the "big" stuff. Thanks again.

Back
Top Bottom