Key Largo dive shops (Other than Conch Republic)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jim are you running a trip on September 20th?

If we get 5 or 6 divers we will.

I'm diving with Conch Republic most of my trip but I can't be with them one day due to times. Can anyone recommend another nearby shop for an early morning easy reef dive?

There is Florida Keys Dive Center a half mile down the road from Conch on the other side of the street. I dive with them when Conch is not going where I would like that day. If you want to go down to MM80 there is Sea Monkey Sports behind the Hampton Inn. They run a six pack out to Alligator Reef that many ops do not go to because of the distance. They always put a dive guide in the water with you for free and were $10 cheaper then everyone else last time I dove with them.

I'm diving with Conch Republic most of my trip but I can't be with them one day due to times. Can anyone recommend another nearby shop for an early morning easy reef dive?

Hey ETM....What dive day are you trying to fill? Let me look at our schedule and see what we can do for you. Also the other two dive shops that are nearby ....ie right across the street.....are Florida Keys Dive Center and Slates Aquatic Adventure. Seems all the others mentioned are in or above Key Largo and further south in Islamorada.

Hope we can work it out for you.

Good Diving,
Capt Gary

We also like Ocean Divers. I believe they also post where they plan to go, which is nice if you don't want to duplicate dives. What is really annoying in the Keys is getting on a dive boat and being asked "Where do you want to do?" And people want to dive the Christ Statute because they read about it on line or saw it in a mag.

Sorry all, I didn't realize there were responses. Emails aren't being kicked out even though I should be getting one for every response here.

Anyways, I'm either looking for a morning dive on Friday the 19th or a night dive on the 18th. The issue is my wife is doing her check out dives at 1pm with conch and I have to babysit, so I need to be back with plenty of time on Friday to babysit.

Is the Christ statue not worth checking out??

Sorry all, I didn't realize there were responses. Emails aren't being kicked out even though I should be getting one for every response here.

Anyways, I'm either looking for a morning dive on Friday the 19th or a night dive on the 18th. The issue is my wife is doing her check out dives at 1pm with conch and I have to babysit, so I need to be back with plenty of time on Friday to babysit.

Is the Christ statue not worth checking out??

I was down 2 weeks ago, went out with Rainbow Reef, the boat was back by 12 on Fri and Sat.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom