Clear Springs Scuba Park conditions 7/26/14

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

spthomas

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Busy out here today. Lots of classes. Air temp 95 at 1:30pm.

Water temp 88 degrees at the surface. 70 degrees at 30 feet. Vis 10 ft at 10 ft.

I visited my old friend Cisco the shark. My first freshwater dive in 10 years. Nice to get wet.

Glad you got in some bottom time. Always makes me smile to see a bunch of new/learner divers...then I think about the viz. Ten feet of viz ain't bad for CSSP.

It was cool down deep which I really liked. And CBS is the most relaxing dives I ever make. I always park in the shade of all those trees, so after a dive I can sit by the truck and eat lunch. Even at 95 degrees there was a breeze and very comfortable. No hurry to get to the next dive. And a positive about low viz is practicing navigation. Without a compass you use constantly you'll be lost.

Was out there too... Many, many students out there... waited 30 minutes just to get out of the water at one point because of all of the students getting in and out of the water at the dock I was at. Good to see lots of new blood coming into the sport.

Jim

Glad you got in some bottom time. Always makes me smile to see a bunch of new/learner divers...then I think about the viz. Ten feet of viz ain't bad for CSSP.

If I can see my fins it is good viz. :)

Back
Top Bottom