Lots of Oly 350 gear! cameras/housings/H&W ttl/strobes/cords/trays/etc.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jhelmuth

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Hey everyone!

If you are looking at this, you probably already know about the legendary Olympus SP-350 (was Cathy Church's go to rental and teaching U/W camera until the PEN cameras came along). So let's just say that this is a very capable starter with RAW mode (supported by the last 3 versions of Photoshop) , full manual control, and lots of upgrade possibilities! (for those who don't know about it, just go do some internet research and you'll find out what we're talking about).

I've been teaching for a few years and these are cameras that I carefully selected to use for loaners and some for sale (see my prior posts on this camera), and some of these were cameras that we used on trips (so easy to lug around in your dive bag).

But I'm moving on and time to see these go to a good home for a newbie who'd like something they can afford but also is quality they can use and build on - or even those who still love and use this setup (it is way cool)

13zsbgk.jpg

http://oi57.tinypic.com/13zsbgk.jpg

A - Oly SP-350 in Ikelite housing with TTL interface and AD lens mount with flash hide + dual handle tray with standing base = $350
B - Oly SP-350 in Oly housing with Henrich & Wiekamp TTL interface (and TTL cord) on Sea&Sea tray + Fantasea dome port + YS90 AutoTTL strobe = $550
B2 - extra Sea&Sea arm for dual strobe setup = $20
C - Sea&Sea YS-350 Pro TTL strobe (extra battery pack and charger avail.) = $225
D - Oly SP-350 w Oly housing + Henrich & Wiekamp TTL interface and TTL cord + tray with AD mount + Sea&Sea YS-350 Pro TTL strobe (manual only) = $525
E - Oly SP-350 in Oly housing + tray with AD mount + Inon Ultra Wide angle lens (UWL105AD) and optical flash mount = $400
F - Sea&Sea Dual strobe TTL cable (can be combined with H&W digital converter to convert YS-350's to fire via internal flash) = $150
G - Oly SP-350 in Oly housing = $125
H - Sea&Sea TTL cable with H&W digital converter to convert non digital strobe to fire via camera's internal flash
I - Inon tray mount for AD lens
J - Oly SP-350 in Oly housing = $125
K - Oly SP-350 in Oly housing = $125
L - Oly SP-350 in Oly housing = $125
M - Oly SP-350 in Oly housing with Henrich & Wiekamp TTL interface (and TTL cord) = $275
N - Sea&Sea YS-350 Pro TTL strobe (extra battery pack and charger avail.) = $225
O - Ikelite single handle tray = $30
P - spare Olympus SP-350 = $60

All prices are OBO and I will mix-n-match (quote) any combination or setup you'd like. Prices do not include shipping (but I'll work with you on that depending on what you want and what price you want it at). Cameras do not include batteries, chargers or memory card (but I have extras I might include - or ask) and I have most original boxes, manuals accessories, etc. (as long as you'll pay the added shipping cost). NOTHING HERE HAS EVEN BEEN FLOODED - every item here is in very good to like new condition and 100% functional.

Bottom-line: I want to move this and I really want to see this stuff go to a good home. So tell me you story and move me to accept your offers.

I have 100% perfect reputation with ebay (score of 574 ID = coach*jim since 2000) and on every forum I’ve ever sold anything (and typically I get feedback that notes condition is even better than I described). But I always will listen to any complaints you might have if this is not what you expected upon inspection/testing. Even if you change your mind, I’m happy to refund everything except shipping as long as it’s returned back to me in same condition and all original materials.

Last edited:
Hey folks.... let's take a straight 10% off the posted prices - but (more importantly) pick what you want and let's work a price for you that you'll be happy with (and that I can live with) and make a deal.

I WANT THESE GONE!

SOLD:

Everything else is still available...

SOLD:
B - Oly SP-350 in Oly housing with Henrich & Wiekamp TTL interface (and TTL cord) on Sea&Sea tray + Fantasea dome port + YS90 AutoTTL strobe = $550

pending funds...

P - spare Olympus SP-350 (also SOLD)

SOLD:

Everything else is still available...

Here is an update on what is SOLD - and what is available... (and updated pricing)

Available
A - Oly SP-350 in Ikelite housing with TTL interface and AD lens mount with flash hide + dual handle tray with standing base = $350

B2 - extra Sea&Sea arm for dual strobe setup = $10
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
D - Oly SP-350 w Oly housing + Henrich & Wiekamp TTL interface and TTL cord + tray with AD mount = $325
E - Oly SP-350 in Oly housing + tray with AD mount + Inon Ultra Wide angle lens (UWL105AD) and optical flash mount = $400
M - Oly SP-350 in Oly housing with Henrich & Wiekamp TTL interface (and TTL cord) = $275
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: On the above cameras, I can change out parts to build exactly what you want - just ask... (will separate)

I - Inon tray mount for AD lens
O - Ikelite single handle tray = $20

SOLD
G - Oly SP-350 in Oly housing = $125
P - spare Olympus SP-350 = $60

No Longer Available...
C - Sea&Sea YS-350 Pro TTL strobe (extra battery pack and charger avail.) = $225
F - Sea&Sea Dual strobe TTL cable (can be combined with H&W digital converter to convert YS-350's to fire via internal flash) = $150
H - Sea&Sea TTL cable with H&W digital converter to convert non digital strobe to fire via camera's internal flash
N - Sea&Sea YS-350 Pro TTL strobe (extra battery pack and charger avail.) = $225

Back
Top Bottom