Deep Sea Supply wings, backplates and related accessories

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

romad119

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
We are streamlining our dive gear (and saving for drysuits) so we have several items we are parting with. I am stationed in Germany so I would be shipping Priority mail via USPS with Insurance and Delivery confirmation. Prices include shipping and preferred payment method is Paypal (I'll pay the 3% charge) though we are open to Postal Money Orders.

These items can be researched in additional detail by visiting www.deepseasupply.com. Pictures of the actual items are available upon request. They have been taken but are locing up when attempting to upload to SB.

Included harnessess have been trimmed to fit so fit is not guaranteed.

A. 1 Large Backplate, Stainless Steel with harness, soft crotch strap, SS buckle, 2 chest and 2 waist D-rings, and 2 tank cam bands: $135 SOLD

B. 1 Medium Backplate, Stainless Steel with harness, soft crotch strap, SS buckle, 2 chest and 2 waist D-rings, and 2 tank cam bands: $125

C. 1 Medium Backplate: $100

D. 1 Torus 42 Doubles Wing w/ tail weight pouch: $180

E. 2 Torus 26 Single Wings w/ 3 rubber tabs (1 extra) to include original 18" LPI hose and after market 14" LPI hose: $160 each BOTH SOLD

F. 2 Glide harness Adapters w/ bolts: $27 each

--------------------------------------------------

The doubles wing was last dove in 2012 and all other items were last used in May 2014. I have one extra nut & bolt for a glide adapter and 1 extra tab for the single wings. The extras will be included on a first come-first served basis when the corresponding item is purchased.

Contacting me is best via email at romad119@yahoo.com or through Scuba board. Feel free to post to the thread with any questions.

/r,

Alan

Attachments

• P1090805.jpg
    P1090805.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 565
Last edited:
Payment Sent for (1) Torus 26

Last edited:
Pm sent

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Update to what is currently available since I'm not able to edit the OP now it seems.

A. 1 Large Backplate, Stainless Steel with harness, soft crotch strap, SS buckle, 2 chest and 2 waist D-rings, and 2 tank cam bands: $135 SOLD

B. 1 Medium Backplate, Stainless Steel with harness, soft crotch strap, SS buckle, 2 chest and 2 waist D-rings, and 2 tank cam bands: $125

C. 1 Medium Backplate: $100

E. 2 Torus 26 Single Wings w/ 3 rubber tabs (1 extra) to include original 18" LPI hose and after market 14" LPI hose: $160 each BOTH SOLD

F. 2 Glide harness Adapters w/ bolts: $27 each 1 SOLD

---------- Post added July 18th, 2014 at 11:26 AM ----------

Updates are listed below:

Update to what is currently available since I'm not able to edit the OP now it seems.

B. 1 Medium Backplate, Stainless Steel with harness, soft crotch strap, SS buckle, 2 chest and 2 waist D-rings, and 2 tank cam bands: $125 SOLD

C. 1 Medium Backplate: $100 SOLD

F. 2 Glide harness Adapters w/ bolts: $27 each BOTH SOLD

26# wing received... Wow this thing is like brand new. Great deal!

Everything has sold.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom