Flower Gardens Info

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I would wear a rash guard and board shorts this time of year. Probably mid 80's or so.

Aggressive could mean many things. 5 dives per day is a lot for some. Currents can rip, but not likely this time of year. If you break a dive rule, you might find the crew aggressive.

Aggressive also in the sense that you may well find yourself pushing the limits of your gas supply and your NDL on every dive. Both need to be monitored and managed on each dive. It is not a dive trip for the undisciplined.

Right on, thanks guys. I will pass the info onto my friends. One is fairly new but the other is a pretty conditioned DM. REALLY appreciate the info

I saw on their Facebook page today that they had 5 whale sharks.

I saw on their Facebook page today that they had 5 whale sharks.

Please tell em to tie em up till the end of August-------when we get there........PLEASE......In fact, the year they had ~30+ during a SI(c ?'08?), we went out FIVE DAYS LATER, & didn't see a ONE...........son of a gun.....

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom