Aqualung Legend Supreme Doubles setup.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mikeguerrero

Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Retail: $1690 1 set of Aqualung Legend Supreme DIN regs w/ halcyon pressure gauges Sale $599 Shipped!

fjf3t1.jpg

Last edited:
Took some more pics, comes with Aqualung bad for traveling! Setup is setup 100 percent for single diving DIR! DINS, Halcyon gauges etc!

33ue6o7.jpg

24zd3z7.jpg

wbthkw.jpg

Even though they are setup for single diving, you can convert them over to doubles regs ASAP! As you can see there are two 1st and 2nd stages! These are Legend regulators.

This setup is complete regulator ACD model Supreme Aqualung legends with lip shields! So you get 1st stage and 2nd stages. They also come with Halcyon SPG on both 1st stages. The hoses are in mint condition as are the regulators. The regulator bag is original Aqualung and sells for $69 by itself.

I was known in Monterey as the neat freak of my equipment and never wanted to mark them with my initials because I wanted them super neat and never marked up, I was the odd ball clean freak of my gear, just ask any diver the knew of me!

Back
Top Bottom