1 dive, Ready to dive 100% Flex hose EDGE Gear Titanium(coldwater)+HOG AAS/24in SPG

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

kundalinichi

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Trying to trim down on my dive gear assortment so I am wanting to sell my ready to dive regulator configuration for 950$ or a Shearwater Petrel OBO

System has one pool dive on it, cleaned well in fresh water after, no damage to any parts, the EDGE regulator had extreme air delivery, imagine it works great at deep depth also

It includes (with all braided flexible hoses)
EDGE gear titanium regulator (coldwater added on) (1st and 2nd stage) on 7ft long hose with bolt snap ( Edge Gear Extreme Titanium Regulator | Dive Right In Scuba - Plainfield, IL )
HOG all black backup regulator (has 12 saltwater dives on it) on EDGEFLEX hose that came with the EDGE regulator (360 degree turrent swivel at second stage)
24inch BCD inflation hose
Dive Rite 2.5inch whiteface SPG on 24inch hose, w\medium bolt snap (can swap out for 2.5inch blackface if wanted)

Ill pay for shipping to lower 48, I can work with payment options, if you have any questions feel free to PM or post here.

Last edited:
Still for sale - along with a Dive Rite Nomad w\tech butt plate & dual bladder option(excellent condition and a size small ScubaPro knighthawk, used

Back
Top Bottom