Halcyon 21 watt Explorer 9 HID

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mikeguerrero

Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Retail: $1569 Halcyon 21 watt Explorer 9 HID w/ Ni-MH battery + charger + steel clip Sale $799 Shipped

9fm7bd.jpg

Is this the brightstar or welch allen bulb? How many strikes on the bulb? What's the burn test like on the battery currently?

How long have you had the light? Roughly how many dives are on it? Would you ship to Ontario Canada? I also have a home in Boca Raton, FL but would really prefer to have it shipped to Canada.

Is this the brightstar or welch allen bulb? How many strikes on the bulb? What's the burn test like on the battery currently?

I don't know which bulb is in there but the strikes are very few, I will say under 100 dives. The unit performs perfect and is in excellent working condition.

The battery is actually new, Halcyon serviced my light as a latch was defective and I got a brand new battery.

Pick up this light, it is a great deal!

---------- Post added June 30th, 2014 at 08:38 AM ----------

How long have you had the light? Roughly how many dives are on it? Would you ship to Ontario Canada? I also have a home in Boca Raton, FL but would really prefer to have it shipped to Canada.

The battery is almost new, during a class I took in Monterey the light flooded and Halcyon found it had a defective latch. I sent it back to them and they gave me a brand new battery and fixed the fixture 100 percent.

So the new battery has under 25 dives.

It performs flawless. If you are serious about purchasing it I can take the hit of sending it to Canada. What is your full address?

And if you want the light, I just placed it yesterday for sell I take paypal.

Thanks,

Mike Guerrero

I've never seen a diver more careful with his equipment. Expect it's in excellent condition. Will miss diving with you MG :).

Back
Top Bottom