ScubaBoard Invasion Central 2016 Philippines

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

We (from Europe) have the added problem of not being able to call many times to the US.

We've had some problems with the invoice and received some strange document with only half the deposit and the wrong names. I've been talking with Roxanne by mail and she's been very nice. She confirmed she has reserved both rooms but we have no confirmation of the payment nor anything else.

OK, got through to someone. She says she'll send me an invoice and whomever gets their invoices back in with the deposit gets their reservation. First come first served as per when the invoice is returned!

---------- Post added June 30th, 2014 at 09:11 AM ----------

I'm soooooo excited! Can't wait for confirmation!!!!!!!!!

that doesn't sound right, my invoice has a due date of july 2, and she never said anything like that to me
anyway i paid already

---------- Post added June 30th, 2014 at 10:43 AM ----------

They are only going to send emails to the first 37 rooms reserved. If you don't respond and pay your deposit then they will release that room to people on the wait list.

now that makes sense :D

It's good to see everyone so excited about this!

It's good to see everyone so excited about this!

are you kidding? i almost got in the car and drove to the shop and i am in Canada lol

j/k but on a serious note it was a nail biter, long story short we went diving yesterday and took the valet key, all our belongings got locked up in the trunk including main car keys that would open the trunk as well as wallets, the trunk was opened today at 8:50 lol

I'm excited, but I sure wish I understood this process a little better. That email sat in my inbox for an hour and a half before I had a chance to look at it. I do have to work for a living, after all. Thought I was in two hours ago ... now I'm not so sure ...

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

Colin. sorry to miss another invasion, but just can not commit to the earlier week. (wanna buy a farm, 1200 acres of prime Iowa farm ground). I don't know how your getting there, but flying out of San Fran is the best. You will also need to change terminals in Manila. This involves about a 20 min. cab ride. After you pick up your bags leave the international terminal walk to the sidewalk take a left and find a cab, ask to be taken to the regional terminal. It's newer and nicer than the international terminal. By 2016 it could all be moved to the new terminal. I think that's in the works. Anyway maybe get to see you on the 2015 invasion. We just got back from Coz last week and headed for PNG at the end of July.

Mike

PS maybe if the weather cooperates and there is a last min. cancellation I could make it. Or maybe we could stay at Atmosphere the week you guys are on Dumegette

I'm excited, but I sure wish I understood this process a little better. That email sat in my inbox for an hour and a half before I had a chance to look at it. I do have to work for a living, after all. Thought I was in two hours ago ... now I'm not so sure ...

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

there's a post stating that invoices were sent to the first people that called in that would fill the 37 available rooms, plus there is a due date of july 2 on it so you should be good

Got my email and PAID!!! :cool2:

Hope a get a confirmation email for the deposit. Their automated payment website didn't give me an option to print it once I clicked submit. Either way, I'M SOOOOO EXCITED TO GO AND SEE EVERYONE AGAIN. :D

I have many assurances by mail that the reservations are made but I have no proof of payment.

If I wasn't dealing with an American business, based on past experiences, I'd think I had no chance.

---------- Post added June 30th, 2014 at 05:23 PM ----------

Got my email and PAID!!! :cool2:

Hope a get a confirmation email for the deposit.

There is a confirmation email. Check it carefully; we found mistakes in ours.

I have many assurances by mail that the reservations are made but I have no proof of payment.

If I wasn't dealing with an American business, based on past experiences, I'd think I had no chance.

---------- Post added June 30th, 2014 at 05:23 PM ----------

There is a confirmation email. Check it carefully; we found mistakes in ours.

Thank you, I will.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom