Domain TryOutDive.com

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

As are trydiving.com and tryoutdiving.com. kind of a worthless domain unless you get all of the closely related names. Maybe PADI would be interested for a redirect site. I couldn't see if as much more than that. Most decent dive shops rely on more than just OW classes. Repeat business seems to be more profitable anways. OW seems to be more of a loss leader than the bulk of the business plan. Sales and repeat business is where the money comes from...

Thank you for this serious answer! :cool3:

Quick summary of this thread to date:

Conman: "I'll register tryoutdive.com and some dumb American on Scubabboard will buy it for $5,000."

Scubaboard: "That's a useless valueless URL, go away!"

Conman: "Shut up you stupid people, I insist that it's worth a fortune."

Scubaboard: "Ho hum. Whatever..."

Conman: "I'll insult them to get even".

Scubaboard: "Goodbye con artist. Why don't you try this scam on the rebreather forum? You'll have no problem there".

Quick summary of this thread to date:

Conman: "I'll register tryoutdive.com and some dumb American on Scubabboard will buy it for $5,000."

Scubaboard: "That's a useless valueless URL, go away!"

Conman: "Shut up you stupid people, I insist that it's worth a fortune."

Scubaboard: "Ho hum. Whatever..."

Conman: "I'll insult them to get even".

Scubaboard: "Goodbye con artist. Why don't you try this scam on the rebreather forum? You'll have no problem there".

No, thats not true. Im NOT a CONman. Why you call me CONman? I dont con somebody! It is definitly possible, to make a very busy and good Website with this Domain. So its no con!
You are a fat (and im sure, very unsuccessful) Porky, but im not a con!
And i know, its very hard for you to understand, but cant try it on the Rebreather-Forum, because i dont sell Rebreather.

Hey tridacna, now that OP has insulted you again, are you ready to buy this worthless domain now?

This is a con. You have something of no value, yet you're trying to connive someone out of $5,000 for something with no value.

"TryOutDive.com" could easily apply to rebreathers, you aren't selling rebreathers, you are selling a worthless domain, again demonstrating your clear lack of understanding of domain names and domain speculation.

Sorry, it's worth the $10 you paid for it, not a penny more. As has been pointed out repeatedly, this domain has nothing of value and isn't even competitive in terms of comparable domains that are still available.

But please, write another smiley/emoticon-filled insulting post, I'm sure one of these days one of us will come to our senses and send you money for this worthless domain.

Wait...now wait a minute guys...lets be serious for a moment here....if I were to "try out"..."TRYOUTDIVE"...would it come with a money back guarantee..cause...if you DO...do a "TRYDIVE" WITH OUR SHOP....we have a moneyback policy. It also includes a free "ShamWoW!!" with every O/W cert.
Can you match that?

Bubs

Are you talking about his avatar picture, which is wayne Knight? I don't know his real identity, but I sort of doubt it's wayne knight...

ahhhh.... thank you! I ask a good friend of me, GOOGLE. And he told me, Wayne Knight is an Actor. I dont know him, sorry about this. But im shure, he have a lot Problems with his Head and he IS FAT too!!!

So, Piggy, you call me a CON??? With THIS Avatar, YOU call me a CON??? Come to Germany, here you pay a few thousands $ for this Avatar-Scam!And later they will commit you to a Asylum for your complexes. And in your padded room you can think about a new Produktion.... i think with Tom Cruise, and Bruce Willis...... and Quentin Tarantino... Uma Thurman.... and YOU of course, as dogsbody...
T R Y ___ O U T ___D I V E ! ! !

Very Good Idea!!!!!!

...newman...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom