Anyone going in August?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hey Doug. I stay at hotel cozumel. The in house op is Dive paradise. They have some pckgs thru the hotel. You can get the afternoon dive for free if you do the pckg. If not the afternoon dive is $15 if you did the morning dives. You can upgrade to a fast boat for $4 more if done at time of booking. Also you can get a 10% discount if you book 3 or more days. I always just book my dives when i arrive. As said above other ops can pick you up with no charge.
(i will be there Aug. 31- Sept14)

I've used Dive with Martin previously and they offer package deals. (See link: Home Page) I did my AOW with them and I was very pleased across the board with their service. I'm sure there are others that do the same. When I booked with Blue Angel, I received a great package but I believe it was based on the fact that I will be staying there for 8 days, doing 4 dives a day and also taking two classes (Nitrox & Peak Performance Buoyancy) with them. YMMV.

Keith

August 10th to 15th
Staying at Safari inn
Diving with C
hili Charters
This will be my 14th visit to Cozumel

Pidgiepoo and husband July 31-August 13...Iberostar...Dive with Martin

Does anyone have any opinions on who he should dive with and where he should stay? Anyone? Anyone?

We stay at Hotel Mexicana Welcome to Hotel Casa Mexicana | Cozumel | Mexico, and dive with Aldora Bienvenidos - Aldora Divers | Only the best of Cozumel, around the corner. Full breakfast included, eat, walk 1 block to pier, dive. Very simple, no car needed. United Airlines has a package deal with them right now. Trying to get my dive bud to commit for one last summer dive trip. :D

Check out Dive with Martin.com. They have great package deals which include free equipment rental ( BCD, Regs, Mask and fins). Works for me with the increases in baggage fees for the airlines. Small boats (hold 6-8) and usually first on the reefs. Love their DM's, too.

Back
Top Bottom