Anyone going in August?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'll be there 8/1 to 8/9. Staying at a condo for the first time - 5 previous trips always staying at the Palace. This time we're at El Cantil, right next door! 4 travelers, 2 divers (my daughter home from her semester abroad in Greece), diving with Blue XTSea.

8/9 - 8/17. Residencias Reef. Diving Liquid Blue Divers. Taking the jumper plane over to snorkel with the whale sharks one of the days.

August 30th to September 6th.
Prop Joe and Fred plus Sheri (new blood).
Staying at Villa Aldora. Diving with Aldora Divers

Edit: Just booked the bag drag to CUN on AA.com (direct from Chi-Town to the Yucatan :) )
Dos edit: Booked at the Villa and the Shop :) :) :)
Life is good!!!

Last edited:
August 1st to August 9th - Staying/diving with Blue Angel. My first solo trip to Coz.

4 of us are going 8-2 to 9. staying at hotel coz and getting picked up by dive house...hotel coz is walkable to town, has a nice breakfast and allows pickups on their pier. dive house has fast boats and does not make you wait at the calita while they fool around with tanks.......

Does anyone have any opinions on who he should dive with and where he should stay? Anyone? Anyone?

LOL.... Actually we're staying at Hotel Cozumel. Just need to find an op. Does anyone offer packages just for diving? I noticed on a few websites that I've looked at that all they list is per dive pricing. I find that odd.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom