Anyone interested in diving the Philippines?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Your timing is bad, mates and I have 2 weeks off in the middle of May and are deciding what to do, this looks like good value.

Your timing is bad, mates and I have 2 weeks off in the middle of May and are deciding what to do, this looks like good value.

Well they do have the liveaboards going before our trip, so take a look. We are happy the liveaboard is now going ahead with our trip so we are looking forward to it immensely.

Counting down the days now.

Man-made forests? I don't think so. But I loved diving in the PI and will return sometime

i just came back from diving balicasag island and we took the tour of the mountains in the main land of bohol. i actually saw the man made forest and asked why is it man made? just fyi - for whatever it's worth. the reason was, 70 years ago the boy scouts planted the trees to protect the village from mud slide. the man made forest is located next to big hills/mountains. they decided that it would be a good idea to plant trees there and protect the people below from catastrophe. it actually looks pretty cool... you wouldn't have guess it was man made.

Ona, how many divers per trip? Also, is there aircon inside the cabins? Ty.

Sent from my SM-N900 using Tapatalk

Well we took the trip with 4 guests and had an awesome 25 dives. I will post photos and reviews soon. Highlights included Thresher sharks, Whale sharks, sea horses, mandarin fish, nudibranch, pipe fish, scorpian fish, frog fish. Land excursions, waterfalls, water caves, Tarsier monkeys.
Great crew and service, I never even had to put my fins on or off!!

Back
Top Bottom