Steve's scuba?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Tasarsailor

Registered
Reaction score
Does anyone know if Steve's scuba in Portland/milwaukie is still in business?

Also, there is apparently a new dive shop just off se Powell but it never seems to be open? There isn't even a name on the store. It looks like they have some of the furniture from Steve's scuba. Any ideas what's up?

Tony
Portland

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

What I've heard is that Steve's Scuba is out of business, and a former employee opened up the new dive shop in SE PDX. I don't know if the person was actually an employee or just an associate from the dive shop. Perhaps someone with close ties to the new shop will update us.

Hopefully they will be up and running. Otherwise I will have to fight traffic to the other side of town to get to aquatic. The location of this place is right on my way home every day. A lot handier for air fills!

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

I am a little late but I do know that the shop on Powell is open now. I am an OC Scuba diver myself and love the shop. Nothing against the guys on Powell but I have a great relationship with the Powell's at Oregon City Scuba.

Back
Top Bottom