Dutch Springs Mondays!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DG1972: Ahh! I do recall reading about the locator.

---------- Post added May 18th, 2014 at 09:54 AM ----------

DG1972:I wanted to accomplish a solo certification because a dive buddy is not always easy to find,but couldn't prove the 100 dive requirement for PADI at Jupiter Dive.last month. Mike

That's one of the many reasons why I got my solo card too.... I was having a hard time rounding up buddies for my Monday trips to Dutch as I tend to shy away from the weekend crowds.

Hmmm. Well I will Definitely let you know when I plan on going then and since I don't have 100 dives yet I can't do the solo cert. But I would like to do that too. As for the trips divergirl, I would be down to meet you opening Monday even if I can't find a group. I only have a wetsuit as well so staying shallow works for me. I'll pm you closer to June when I find out more about my schedule!

---------- Post added May 19th, 2014 at 09:39 PM ----------

Also a season pass could be nice but Idk if I'll make it 8 times :/

I'm on the Eastern Shore, and I work rotating shift work. Shoot me a PM as time gets closer, I'd probably be up for a couple of trips this summer.

Hmmm. Well I will Definitely let you know when I plan on going then and since I don't have 100 dives yet I can't do the solo cert. But I would like to do that too. As for the trips divergirl, I would be down to meet you opening Monday even if I can't find a group. I only have a wetsuit as well so staying shallow works for me. I'll pm you closer to June when I find out more about my schedule!

---------- Post added May 19th, 2014 at 09:39 PM ----------

Also a season pass could be nice but Idk if I'll make it 8 times :/

I usually don't hit Dutch until July (have I mentioned I'm a warm water wuss?). Keep me in mind, though!

hahaha. Ok that works. Im not going tomorrow anyway. Maybe next monday!

Jamie, I'm in Easton,Md. PM me?

---------- Post added June 15th, 2014 at 03:12 PM ----------

Jamie, I'm in Easton,Md. PM me? I will be doing wreck cert. at Lake Rawlings,Va. in the week of 7/14.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom