Female technical divers

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I want to become a tech diver soo bad! BUT, unfortunately, I have no where near enough time spend underwater rec wise. Maybe 150+ more more dives and a few more certs and I will go Intro to Tech and see where it leads me.

I'm jealous....
Counting down the days until I can do my Air Diluent Deco course in Bonaire in July!

You doing that with Walt?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Yes, I am a woman. I have a tech cert, although I don't really like deep diving all that much (at least at home), but I am as active a cave diver as I can afford to be :)

Several female tech divers in my area ... TSandM being the one I'm most familiar and friendly with.

Laura James has been tech diving in our area since she was a teen. She's also very actively involved in promoting cleanup projects in Puget Sound.

Jeanna Edgarton is a local UTD instructor, tech diver, and tech instructor.

Laurynn Evans has moved to Singapore, but she lived and dived in this area for years.

Kathryn Arant is a photographer, cave diver, deep wreck diver, and world traveler.

There are many more excellent female tech divers here ... these are just the ones I know best and consider personal friends ...

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

There are tons of female cave divers here on SB: denisegg, katepnatl, crd_kats, scubasam, drydiver, kathyd, babyduck, Mrs. Dive-a-holic, tasdiver, down4fun, Laura_J (mentioned above), and more (including me). Even Jill Heinerth is on SB. Most of these gals are OC, some are also CCR.

There are tons of female cave divers here on SB: denisegg, katepnatl, crd_kats, scubasam, drydiver, kathyd, babyduck, Mrs. Dive-a-holic, tasdiver, down4fun, Laura_J (mentioned above), and more (including me). Even Jill Heinerth is on SB. Most of these gals are OC, some are also CCR.

Some really good divers on that list. I've been on cave dives with Kate, Sam, Donna, and Marci ... as well as Tracy Niesent, who was my dive buddy on my last cave trip. Also Marissa Lasso and Mer Tanguay, both of whom are cave and tech instructors, as well as Kristi Bernot. Kathy and I have done some diving together here in Puget Sound. I don't get to see or dive with any of them nearly often enough ... being as we live on opposite sides of the continent.

Oh, and left off my previous list of locals (how could I?) ... Mel Clark ... tech diver, rebreather instructor, and an all-around awesome person.

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom