Big and Tall DUI Signature Series Dry Suit Package: 3xl-4xl

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MAK52580

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Attention all Big and Tall Divers!

If you’ve been looking for a quality drysuit that will fit you, look no further. I am selling my DUI Signature Series suit since I’m leaving diving. The list of specs and extras are quite long so I’ll try to summarize as best I can here. This suit was custom made for me by DUI as I am a larger guy. If you are like me, 6’-6’2” height, 12-14 foot and in the 3XL to 4XL size range this would suit you just fine.

All pics can be seen HERE

Here is what you’ll get:

DUI Signature Series Drysuit – There is no exact model like this made by DUI. Closest thing might be their 50/50. Since I did a lot of wreck diving I wanted something that was durable on the bottom, yet flexible and comfortable up top. So the bottom is made with the CLX450 for extra ruggedness while the top is made with the TLS350 material. It has a black body with a deep navy blue overlay. The suit has some minor dirt/rust stains on it (primarily on the knee pads as seen in the pic) but is in excellent condition 8-8.5/10 and there are no leaks, tears or pulls anywhere on it. You definitely will not find another one talk there like this one.

The suit includes as standard items:

QuickZip™ front-entry zipper
Telescoping torso,suspenders, crotch strap
Zipper guard& warm neck collar
Apeks swivel inlet
Internal waist adjustment cord

The extras that I had DUI include:
1. Large Kevlar knee pads
2. Si-Tech low profile shoulder dump valve
3. Latex wrist and neck seals (not ZipSeals) – still in excellent condition with no signs of wear or deterioration
4. 2 Large Bellows Pockets
5. DUI drysuit bag
6. DUI Drysuit repair kit

As part of the package I’ll also throw in:
1. Any extra wax and talc that I have
2. DUI drysuit hood
3. A pair of 3XL fleece undergarments (tops and bottoms)
4. Anything extra related to the drysuit that I used.
5. For another $150 I can include a 6cf tank (needs VIP) with regulator and hose for an independent inflation setup.

See the pics to see the condition of the suit and feel free to ask any questions. This entire setup was almost $4,000 at the time of purchase.

Asking $2,500 shipped CONUS.

Last edited:
Youve got a PM with an offer. You haven't been on SB in a while. Hoping youve got alerts turned on...

Still available. I did some research on comparibles and am reducing to $2,000 to be comparative.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom