Neutrally fins

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

kolombino

New
Reaction score
Hi everyone, I’m looking for a good neutrally fins for frog kick. SP Jets and Hollis are too heavy for me.
I’ve been trying to get a OMS Slipstream but it’s impossible.

Some advice for me?

Thank you.

OMS Slipstreams are the only neutral "tech" style fin that I have found.

I got set of slips, theyre stiff, like pieces of plywood on your feet.. The only kick is the frog kick is good with them

+1 for the UTD's

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Have you tried UTD fins? I've not heard anything about those fins. Are powerful?

Haven't tried yet (small UTD neutral fins); similar physical size and shape as medium Jetfins but probably weigh one-quarter to one-half as much. Scubapro Jet Sports with installed spring straps are even more lighter than the UTD fins.

Last edited:
The Dive Rite EXPs are great for all the precision kicks, and they come with spring straps.

If you aren't fussy about getting a great deal of power out of your kick, Deep See Pulses are neutral blade fins that are inexpensive and widely available. But you have to buy spring straps as an after-market addition.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom