look no further... 2 Whites Fusion Tech suits for sale (L/XL and a S/M) perfect cond.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

booth22

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
We have a two Whites Fusion Tech drysuits for sale... and as mentioned, they're in amazing condition. We have a L/XL, so it will fit most guys and the taller ladies out there, and a S/M to fit the rest of the folks. They were his/hers suits for the wife and I. The suits comes with the White undies- which include the long john and the jacket to layer over if needed. Or just wear the jacket on the boat and look really cool between dives. Also included, the White carry bag, rock boots and a hood to keep your head toasty. The suits also comes with dry gloves! A drysuit without dry hands is a crime. These are the Viking/Bayonet gloves that are easy to put on/take off solo and you can swap out the gloves (i've included a few spares) if you need a different size. You can also order extra gloves for a few bucks a pair. So far so good, right?

The suits look brand new, though they are a few years old. All the seals are in perfect condition, and there are no cuts/tears/rips/etc. in the skin of the suit. Valves work properly and the suits have been cleaned/maintained properly. They still smells new! We only used the suits for SoCal diving, and we've not been out from Phoenix in a while, so the suits have 25ish (?) dives on them top. Our loss is your gain. I'm asking $900 obo for each suit, if you want both or find a buddy to buy the other one at the same time, let me know and we can work something out. That price includes shipping in the lower 48. If you have any questions, or want any other pics, just PM me and I'll get back to you asap.

FYI, pics are of the L/XL - the suits look the same, but if you want pics of the other suit, PM me and I can send some. And the suits are the same model, both have the same dry gloves, boots, bag, etc. Only difference is the size.

im0w44.jpg

9hutsl.jpg

2udz7r7.jpg

2dui1ah.jpg

14y1ksk.jpg

2e5iqyr.jpg

Attachments

• photo 1.jpg
    photo 1.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 223
First in line for the large xl
Will pm when I get to my computer.

Sent from my GT-P5113 using Tapatalk 2

What size undergarment and boots go with each suit?

What size undergarment and boots go with each suit?

Medium with the S/M and XL with the L/XL

---------- Post added April 11th, 2014 at 03:27 PM ----------

Both SOLD

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom