2.0 video editing software

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

oneshotshooter

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Took a class at aquaventure dive shop on Thurs. on the 2.0 software and here is my first edited video titled "Amberwhack" :crafty:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nTX9...ature=youtu.be

I can't wait to put the next one together and learn more about how to use it! Up until now, I have been struggling my way through movie maker. Like this program a lot more. I use filters when diving and the above water shots were pretty pink. This software allowed me to change those portions of the video to appear more normal. GoPro has a bunch of templates loaded for download complete with music and cuts that helps shorten the learning process. Looking forward to trying some blank templates.

Amberjack
Duh, I just noticed the title.:dork2: Are they good eating? I've heard the really large ones weren't good.

I see it was at Steinhatchee, FL. I had an uncle that lived there decades ago. I hear its a very different place now.

It's all in the way you take care of them. Within 5-20 min of harvest, they are gutted and iced. We really like 'em! I'd rather eat hogfish or grouper, but grouper was closed.

For the lazy to search... what's the 2.0 software?

I'd rather eat hogfish or grouper, but grouper was closed.
Don't even get me started on Grouper being closed. When I was growing up, there was plenty of fish for recreational fisherman to catch. Now just about every damn fish has a regulation on it and they're still getting harder and harder to catch.

---------- Post added April 6th, 2014 at 02:31 PM ----------

For the lazy to search... what's the 2.0 software?
GoPro Studio Edit Software

That was a funny struggle you had with that one fish. How long did it take you to wrestle him in and how much air did you consume doing it?

The struggle only last a minute or 2, seemed like 10 or 15 min though! I probably burned through a 1000 psi in a hp 100 tank. at one point he broke the seal on my mask and started to pull out my reg. They are very powerful fish!

Last edited:
Too funny. I was laughing as you wrestled it down with a knife!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom