Ontario Diver

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Rider999999

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hi All:

I am an Open Water Diver located in Toronto, Ontario. Interested in doing dives In Ontario this year. Originally certified by Naui and currently working on Padi certifications.

Hi All:

I am an Open Water Diver located in Toronto, Ontario. Interested in doing dives In Ontario this year. Originally certified by Naui and currently working on Padi certifications.

hey an welcome aboard ...Ontario has the best diving in the world ........

Hopefully will be on a dive in early May at Centennial Beach (The Morrison). Does anyone know what type of accommodation's is local i.e. Motel or campsites?

---------- Post added March 26th, 2014 at 09:32 AM ----------

Thanks. What does CDC stand for?

howdy and welcome from south Florida...

Hopefully will be on a dive in early May at Centennial Beach (The Morrison). Does anyone know what type of accommodation's is local i.e. Motel or campsites?

---------- Post added March 26th, 2014 at 09:32 AM ----------

Thanks. What does CDC stand for?

lots of motels in barrie , cheaper if you stay north of the city ............CDC ---Combat Diver Course ..ex military

Welcome, yes there is great diving here. If not 'the best' it is world class—especially the wreck diving. Watch out though, you might find it addictive!

Last edited:
Welcome! Love love LOVE diving in Ontario! Our dive shop is located in Oakville, Ontario. A bunch of us dive almost every weekend during the summer in local quarries & Lake Ontario sites. You can find us on Facebook at: Oakville Scuba Buddies .

Hi All: Been a few years since I logged in.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom