Cozumel Humane Society

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Cheeky

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Just wanted to mention that the Cozumel Humane Society has fundraising t-shirts for sale at Los Cinco Soles; please add other locations that may also be selling them. Hope everyone joins in to support a wonderful organization and all the good work they do for animals in need. As you were.

PS......if someone sends me destructions on how to post a pic you can have a look see at one. LOL

I added a link to this post to the Shark Tank Facebook page.

Does Rock-n-Java have any of the t-shirts? Lisa usually has HSC t's

How to post a photo:

1. In reply click Go Advanced
2. Hover mouse in middle row of formatting icons. Next to the globes is a square one that is Insert Image. Click
3. In Insert Image box, browse for photo image on your computer. Choose, click open, then click on Upload File ...Ta-Da!

But wait there's more! To make it bigger than a thumbnail....before you post your reply:

1. Double click on the photo = Image Settings box comes up
2. Click on Medium and anything else you want to play with... alignment etc...

You're welcome....
:blinking:

PS: Humane Society does such good work.... Please support!

Attachments

• AmiotMermaid.JPG
    AmiotMermaid.JPG
    76.8 KB · Views: 163
Hope this works.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 86
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 84
There was a couple different designs as well as white when I was there. As for online, someone there will have to answer that.

Rock n' Java has the shirts as well. My wife and son got one each, blue and white. None in large for me...have to look tomorrow, last day, no more diving.. ;(

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom