Blue Heron Bridge Trolls

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I called Pura Vida Divers, they are still going. Soooo... I might still be heading down. Trying to confirm with Joy that she's on her way down from Palm Bay.

I called Pura Vida Divers, they are still going. Soooo... I might still be heading down. Trying to confirm with Joy that she's on her way down from Palm Bay.

I just got in from Palm Bay myself. Signed up for the night dive at Pura Vida didn't realize the water was going to be so cold (or vis so bad). Hope it turns put OK though.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I467 using Tapatalk

---------- Post added March 14th, 2014 at 03:30 PM ----------

By the way, this will be my very first night dive:-D :)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I467 using Tapatalk

Best of luck there, night divers.. Vis was 1/2 what it was yesterday..and just as cold.
Looking at photos now to see if there is anything worth sharing.

---------- Post added March 14th, 2014 at 06:12 PM ----------

We didn't see the manatee pass us 10ft away cause the vis was so bad. :rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:
or the dolphin.
or the whale shark.
sigh..

A few more pics from today. Not much post-worthy.

DSC04994.jpg DSC05000.jpg DSC05012.jpg

Were you looking for me? We did not go, I saw that Facebook that Force E canceled their night dive :-( we are going to boat dive tomorrow in West Palm. Heard viz has improved on 60 foot reefs

Third one a stingray?
Nice shots..
You went last night? How was it?

Anyone not having to be at work early on Monday morning and want to do a BHB boat dive night Sunday night? Little Deeper is going Sunday night 3/16 with meet time of 7:30pm and depart at 8:00pm. Cost is $35. Call Lynn at 561-436-5299 if interested.

Anyone not having to be at work early on Monday morning and want to do a BHB boat dive night Sunday night? Little Deeper is going Sunday night 3/16 with meet time of 7:30pm and depart at 8:00pm. Cost is $35. Call Lynn at 561-436-5299 if interested.

No sand no 10pm curfew It is a great option & last night had good viz & great behavior which usually happens when it is dark dark dark & a full moon!!! I can't wait I have done this many times with Little Deeper & it is lots of fun

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom